The new battery operated crimping tool AP 60-2 of Intercable comes from the new generation of the product line of battery-powered, hydraulic cutting and pressing tools. In February 2016 was awarded with the IF Design Award for the new Crimping Tool AP60-2.
Designed to crimp terminals and connectors up to a maximum of 240 mm² cable cross sections
• Very light and compact structure
• Ergonomic 2-Component handle for one-handed fatigue-
• Weight: 2,3 kg incl. battery
Designed to crimp terminals and connectors up to a maximum of 300 mm² cable cross sections
• Light and compact structure
• Telescopic handles (length 560 – 860 mm)
• Snap closure compression head, rotates 360°
Designed to crimp terminals and connectors up to a maximum of 400 mm² cable cross sections
• Open C-crimping head, rotates 270°
• Head opening 42 mm
• High speed feed with double hydraulic cylinder
Whether we are designing or producing safe tools or plastic and metal technical parts, we always take into account the customer's specifications, applicable legal regulations and standards, and also keep an eye on the sustainability of our actions and prevention of environmental impact.
A customer relationship is a matter of trust. This trust is built upon our company's long-standing quality policy, which makes it one of our priorities to identify the needs and expectations of users in order to fulfil them in a quick, effective and environmentally friendly manner.
The demands of our customers and the competition encourage us to constantly strive to expand our offerings and optimize our products in order to improve our quality and environmental performance.
Please contact us*:
* Your request will be answered within the next 24 hours
Visit us at the following exhibitions
08.03.2020 - 13.03.2020
Light & Building - Frankfurt
(Hall 12.1 - Booth E80)